Your server room holds your business' most valuable data and applications that determine future business success. To protect these vital resources, we provide comprehensive solutions including but not limited to:
- disaster recovery
- fault tolerance
- load balancing
- enterprise storage
Our professionals provide a start to finish support and cutting edge expertise to configure, procure, install and maintain your server room technology. Our structured cabling experts can design and provide all of the necessary components to make your data servers and peripheral equipment maximize your space, flexibility and security.
Remote Access and Control
Jay Kay Systems Consulting Inc.® has a range of flexible and secure solutions for remote access and control. Our professionals will help you choose a solution that gives you anytime, anywhere remote access to your servers and other IT equipment for maintenance, administration, troubleshooting and even re-booting.
UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply)
We offer power protection solutions for businesses which are designed for networking equipment and data centres, including entry-level to high performance storage, switches and servers. In the event of a power shortage or outage, your data will be protected.
Data Backup Storage Solutions
Incremental backups to multiple backup sets is the key to complete data security. You will have significant cost savings, higher productivity, simplicity for end users and a secure computing foundation.
Data backup can save you from:
- unintentional file deletion
- hard disc failure
- virus attacks
- computer theft
- natural disaster
Our experts can help you choose the proper server rack/cabinet (also known as LAN racks, computer racks, relay racks and network racks) for your server room to maximize space and provide a safe and stable platform for your equipment. Mounting all of your computer and network equipment in a customized server rack makes sense in the same way as centralizing all your server equipment to a single room.
Data Centre Cooling and HVAC
Fan products are used to minimize air mixing, distribute cool air to equipment and remove heat from the rack or room. Precision floor-mount and portable air conditioning solutions offer environmental control at the room level. Heat removal solutions are designed to meet the diverse requirements of the data center and surrounding environment.
Wireless Surveys and Testing
Jay Kay Systems Consulting Inc.® has four main types of wireless surveys:
- New Network - Wireless Survey
professional Wi-Fi survey is essential to save your company both time and money.
- Health Check - Wireless Survey
Our health check Wi-Fi surveys are an invaluable tool in diagnosing problematic wireless networks and clearly defining a resolution to fix any issues that are highlighted.
- Post Installation - Wireless Survey
Jay Kay Systems always recommends a post installation Wi-Fi survey to prove coverage and capacity.
- Outdoor - Wireless Survey
Our outdoor survey engineers have the ability to cover large outdoor areas and design any size of network.
Our site surveys include the following:
- Detect, measure and record the presence of RF Interference that could degrade the performance of a wireless network.
- Calculate the Wi-Fi supported data rates that can be expected throughout the premises.
- Location of wireless access points, bridges, antennas and other wireless equipment.
- Co-location of Wi-Fi access points with channel selection and reuse.
- Antenna selection, orientation and polarization.
- Check for signs of reflection, refraction, multipath, hidden notes, dead spots etc.
What is your organization's data worth in dollar figures? Your accounting records, payroll records, client information, downtime, lost data? A firewall is an excellent investment to protect your assets.
We can help protect you
- Port Control provides a scalable business wide security solution with strong access control to prevent unauthorized use of removable devices connected to serial, parallel, USB, Bluetooth, FireWire, IrDA and other ports.
- Infrastructure Audit shows any weakness in your network, servers and operating systems.
- End Point Encryption prevents unauthorized access to your sensitive data, and stops data loss and exposure.
Jay Kay Systems Consulting Inc.® has comprehensive security solutions. Our solutions include:
- optimized branch office connectivity
- network assessment and design
- LAN and WAN architecture
- application and performance acceleration
- data centres network design
- secure wireless infrastructure
- layered security architecture design
- authentication and DLP solutions
Installation and setup of routers and firewalls enable:
- Secure access to the Internet from your LAN
- Features such as Virtual Private Network (VPN) allowing secure access to your office LAN from any remote connection
- Control data traffic flow in and out of your network to the Internet
- Monitor unsuccessful penetration attempts into your network
- Security planning to protect your business from ex-employees, contractors, or industrial spying
- Prevent access to undesirable sites by employees and monitor time spent surfing the Internet
- Email services
The Jay Kay Systems physical security team, working with our network engineering staff, can provide you with all of the information about wired and wireless video surveillance, IP security cameras and the console management and video archiving software systems you'll need to meet your requirements for video monitoring of your site.
Jay Kay Systems carries only professional-grade security cameras and enterprise-class central monitoring station equipment.
Our turnkey surveillance systems include:
- remote web-browser-enabled viewer capability
- a full range of features and capabilities to help protect people and property
Our professional design team can work with you to integrate the right components at the right price, including:
- Wired and wireless IP video security cameras
- Stealth surveillance cameras
- Vandal-proof cameras for public areas
- Night vision security cameras
- Pan-tilt-zoom cameras
- Infrared illuminators for night-vision security cameras
- Monitors and mounts for all video surveillance camera equipment
- License Plate Recognition
- Face Capture and Recognition
- Container Recognition
- Carriage Recognition for Rail
Jay Kay Systems not only offers video security solutions, we also offer access control solutions to help secure your physical locations and monitor who is coming and going. Whether you need a few electronic door locks, or a system that controls all of your multiple physical locations' entry points, we have a solution to fit your needs.
A Storage Area Network (SAN) is a networking topology that interconnects and uses multiple storage devices and servers via a dedicated network. Our storage products are designed to be deployed easily in any SAN environment, providing hardware and software that compliments and enhances the SAN and give users the option to tailor a SAN infrastructure that meets their needs.
Network Attached Storage (NAS) provides the technology to interconnect servers and storage devices such as disks, tapes and optical disks at up to gigabit speeds without impacting file server performance or adding additional management burden on the network. Since storage is separated from the servers, multiple hosts can share access to devices on the LAN.
Software Defined Storage (SDS) provides policy-based provisioning and management of data storage independent of the underlying hardware. Software-defined storage typically includes a form of storage virtualization to separate the storage hardware from the software that manages it. The software enabling a software-defined storage environment may also provide policy management for features such as data deduplication, replication, thin provisioning, snapshots and backup.
Archiving and Backup
We offer Local, Cloud, and Hybrid solutions as well as traditional Tape Backup.
Real and meaningful education occurs when children are truly engaged, but such engagement is only possible when students can clearly hear and understand the teacher. Roger solutions bridge the understanding gap by sending the teacher's words directly into a student's hearing aids or cochlear implants.
- Roger Touchscreen Mic - This wireless teacher microphone is the core component of any Roger system for education.
- Roger Pass-around Mic works alongside Roger Touchscreen Mic in a classroom's MultiTalker Network.
- Roger MultiMedia Hub works alongside Roger Touchscreen Mic to integrate audio from multiple sources.
- Roger Receivers - There is a Roger receiver for every student, whatever hearing technology they currently use.
- Roger Accessories - These complementary products enable multimedia listening, ensure every student is automatically connected to the teacher's words, and more.
- Roger Dynamic SoundField classroom amplification system offers Roger sound performance and fully automated settings.
Intelligent Lighting Network Solutions
A low-voltage LED lighting solution that reduces costs and enhances building intelligence
Lighting accounts for about 35 percent of a typical building's energy use, and commonly-used fluorescent fixtures are limited in their controls and intelligence. They only light up the space. For building managers looking to reduce energy costs and improve building intelligence on a practical level, the right lighting solution is a smart place to start - like one that can cut energy costs by 75 percent or more.
- Integrated sensor network reports occupancy, power use and temperatures across one building or an entire network for enhanced energy efficiency and building security
- Low-voltage DC infrastructure is easier to install, configure and maintain than traditional AC power infrastructure.
- A streamlined Web-based management console allows global control, on-site or off-site
- LEDs run cooler, longer and more flexibly than fluorescent fixtures, reducing energy and maintenance costs.
Digital signage provides an ever-present medium for information exchange. Using large or small displays, with or without interactive capabilities, your message will be conveyed effectively.
Convey the right message to your staff, students and/or visitors with dynamic content and easy to update layouts. Whether updating sports scores, meeting times, agendas, or just general information, the easy to use interface will save you time and money. A simple point and click interface allows you to update one or many screens at a time.
The simple point and click interface allows you to create one or more single or multi panel displays. With the easy to use interface you can create simple or complex displays.
The scheduling feature allows the displays to change content automatically.
With an easy to use interface, layout and content may be updated on the fly wirelessly. Our digital signage solutions allow you to use many media sources (Video, photos, static text, RSS feeds, live video and layered content). With the latest touch screen technology, you can create a fully interactive information kiosk. All media may be time or event triggered.
FortiVoice Enterprise Phone Systems
The FortiVoice Enterprise IP PBX voice solutions give you total call control and sophisticated communication features for excellent customer service and efficient employee collaboration. Powerful, affordable and simple, FortiVoice Enterprise systems deliver powerful features and value to offices with up to 3,000 phone users. FortiVoice phone systems include everything you need to handle calls professionally, control communication costs and stay connected everywhere.
Built-in fundamentals: FortiVoice Enterprise systems include all the fundamentals of enterprise-class voice communications, with no additional licenses to buy or cards to install. Auto attendants, auto provisioning, line/extension appearance, ring groups, user privileges, call queue, call barge, multilocation integration and much more are built-in. FortiVoice systems are easy to purchase, easy to install and easy to manage, so you save the headaches that come with most enterprise phone systems.
User appeal: Your people will like it too. The FortiVoice personal web portal lets your staff view their call logs, configure and manage their own messaging and access other features. Your employees get control over their phones, and your IT staff get a break from having to configure every little change.
|T1/E1 PRI Interfaces||0||0||0||0||1||2||4||0||1||2||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Total HD Capacity||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||500 GB||500 GB||500 GB||500 GB||1 TB||1 TB||1 TB||2 x 1 TB||upto 8 TB||upto 8 TB||upto 8 TB||upto 8 TB||upto 8 TB|
Core PBX features
- SIP/PRI/PSTN trunk
- T1/E1/R2 signaling
- SIP/analog extensions
- Remote extensions
- External IP extensions
- Auto attendants
- Dial-by-name directory
- Individual voicemail
- Group voicemail
- Voicemail to e-mail
- Ring groups
- Call queue
- Call conference/bridge
- Call barge
- Call forward
- Call hold/transfer/park/pickup
- Paging to selected phones
- Rule-based dial plan
- Scheduled call handling
- Direct inward dialing
- Caller-based direct inward dialing
- Caller ID modification
- User privileges
- Personal and system speed dial
- Personal blacklist
- Music on hold - audio files
- Music on hold - live stream
- Real-time call status monitoring
- Line/extension appearance
- Call detail record logging
- 802.1Q VLAN support
- SIP over TLS/SRTP
- Password policy enforcement
- High Availability
- Call recording
- Call recording archive and remote storage
- Fax over SIP/PRI/PSTN
- Fax archive
- Fax to e-mail
- Send fax from user portal
- Fax archive and remote storage
- Web-based management interface
- Web-based operator console
- Role-based management
- Web-based user portal
- Web-based directory lookup
- LDAP authenticate
- Reminder/wakeup calls
- Hot desking
- Virtual numbers
- Mutilocation: office peers
- External NAS server support
- Synchronizing phone book between multiple offices
- Look up centralized phone book from phones
- Network traffic capture
- Enhanced CDR
- SMDR for external billing system
- Scheduled and on-demand call reports
- Alert email for system events
- Interconnection with Hotel/property management
- Self-contained Hotel/property management module
- Call Center
Not all features are available on all models.
|T1/E1 PRI Interfaces||0||0||1||2|
HC3: The Virtualization Platform
Scale Computing's HC3 platform was built from the ground up for virtualization environments. HC3 uses efficiency and scale concepts similar to those used by Amazon and Google. HC3 delivers a fully integrated platform that includes server, storage, and virtualization, all in one appliance. The appliance is optimized with our patented Ultra-Easy HyperCore Software™. The Ultra-Easy HyperCore Software continuously monitors all virtual machines, software and hardware components to detect and automatically respond to common infrastructure events, maintain application availability and simplify datacenter management. You no longer make the tradeoff of performance vs. cost. This is what the industry is calling Hyperconvergence. The HC3 is the industry's leading hyperconverged data center appliance. HC3 delivers simplicity, availability and scalability all in one appliance.
Businesses can no longer afford to sit on legacy infrastructure to run business applications, but are still forced to do more with less. Virtualization is the first step in building your infrastructure for today and tomorrow. HC3 delivers simplicity, availability and scalability all in one.
Simple. All You Need In One Box. No Complexity
With HC3, you get:
- HC3 OneTouch™ Provisioning - in a matter of minutes, you have all the resources provisioned to have your environment up and running.
- HC3 OneTouch™ Configuration - Rapidly configure your resources to match your applications using our automated, easy to use web portal.
- HC3 OneTouch™ Deployment - Once you've provisioned and configured, just set the thresholds your business needs, and HC3 does the rest for you.
In addition, you have:
- No additional software license - HC3 builds in all the software intelligence of the hypervisor and automated management so you don't have to deal with overbloated licensing features.
- No additional hardware - HC3's integrated appliance eliminates the need for separate SAN/NAS or servers so you don't have to manage separately anymore.
- No storage protocols - HC3 was designed to abstract the complexity of storage. We integrate the complexity of storage protocols so you no longer have to worry about them.
Available. Your Applications. Simply Available.
- HC3 Protect™ - All of the benefits of RAID 10, plus more, including protection against disk and node failures, rebuilds in minutes instead of hours, and automatic 2 sets of copies.
- HC3 VM Failover™ - if a node fails, HC3 automatically determines where there is capacity, and moves VMs to those nodes.
- HC3 High Availability - all VMs have integrated high availability, so you no longer have to worry about downtime.
Scalable. Grow On Demand. When You Need It.
- Pay as you scale - you no longer have to overprovision capacity for what you don't know. If you need more, simply add more nodes.
- Dynamic VM allocation - HC3 intelligently identifies where there is capacity and allocates VMs to those nodes, eliminating the guessing game for you. It eliminates underutilization of resources.
- Automated management - HC3 is built with automation in mind, to eliminate the need for server and storage specialists. Our automated capabilities optimize your resources for a more efficient, scalable virtualization environment.
All of this, at a fraction of the cost of VMware and other traditional virtualization vendors.