Wireless Surveys and Testing
Jay Kay Systems Consulting Inc.® has four main types of wireless surveys:
- New Network - Wireless Survey
professional Wi-Fi survey is essential to save your company both
time and money.
- Health Check - Wireless Survey
Our health check Wi-Fi surveys are an invaluable tool in diagnosing
problematic wireless networks and clearly defining a resolution to
fix any issues that are highlighted.
- Post Installation - Wireless Survey
Jay Kay Systems always recommends a post installation Wi-Fi survey
to prove coverage and capacity.
- Outdoor - Wireless Survey
Our outdoor survey engineers have the ability to cover large
outdoor areas and design any size of network.
Our site surveys include the following:
- Detect, measure and record the presence of RF Interference that
could degrade the performance of a wireless network.
- Calculate the Wi-Fi supported data rates that can be expected
throughout the premises.
- Location of wireless access points, bridges, antennas and other
- Co-location of Wi-Fi access points with channel selection and
- Antenna selection, orientation and polarization.
- Check for signs of reflection, refraction, multipath, hidden
notes, dead spots etc.